THE CORE & VALUES
TagMyFav is the revolutionary bookmarking solution that aims to transform Microsoft 365.
Bookmark your emails on Outlook, files on Word, Chats on Teams and web pages on Browser to share it swiftly across any of these platforms.
Flexible Pricing Plans For Customers
We present you with varieties of TagMyFav plans. Whether it’s a reliable resource manager for Microsoft Teams, easy link sharing via Outlook's email collector, Microsoft Word app for bookmarking and citation embedding, and a browser-based bookmarking solution to save and restore all tabs. Choose the plan that meets your needs and get the best value of your money.
Why should I use the TagMyFav on Microsoft Teams?
- You can directly add links from any conversation of your Teams to your TagMyFav.
- Your saved links in TagMyFav can also be shared easily into conversations and messages within Teams.
- You can share your collection with the users of your Teams.
- Your collection can also be shared with Teams as well.
Why should I use the TagMyFav on Microsoft Word?
- Automatically read hyperlinks while you are reading documents.
- Read links from the selected paragraph.
- Insert your saved bookmarks as a link or as a hyperlink in the document.
- All your link resources are available while you are writing a document.
Why should I use the TagMyFav on Microsoft Outlook?
- Add or open TagMyFav from outlook add-ins and manage your Bookmark mess.
- TagMyFav allows you to add email as a link and create a collection for emails.
- Stay organized by keeping hyperlinks while composing mail with TagMyFav.
- Insert your favorites links while writing an email.
Why should I use the TagMyFav chrome extension?
- It’s easy to manage your favorite tabs through TagMyFav. Just open your browser and click the TagMyFav extension.
- Have you found your favorite website and want to save it safely? Open TagMyFav browser extension and Click Add current Tab then your current tab will be saved safely to your desired collection.
- Ever find yourself with a number of tabs open but don’t want to close your Browser. Save them all to a “Browser (Chrome)” folder!